Monday, July 1, 2013

In surgery now..

It's 8:03am, she just went back to surgery about 20 minutes ago. The second I walked into the waiting room I burst out I tears, wondering if this is a huge mistake. All the doctors kept saying "she looks fine" when they asked why she was getting the tube. My husband said to me that I could go stop them, there was still time. While part of me wanted to, another part wonders if I would just be delaying the inevitable. Better to just get it done and over with so we can move on. I figure worse case scenario, we realize later we made a mistake, we just take the button out and it will close on its own. I know this is just the panicked mama bear in me talking right now, but I want remember exactly how I felt, truly felt. Here we are just before surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment