Friday, July 5, 2013

Blessings

  I know I haven't talked much about the rest of the family, including my husband. I'd like to do that now. He has been my rock through this, sitting back, letting me process and absorb everything I needed to learn, while also being there the second I need anything. He is in the middle of switching jobs, and has been under incredible stress from that, too. He's handled it all with such grace and composure, a lot more than I have had. I don't know what  I ever did to deserve such an amazing man, but I am undeniably grateful and don't take a second of it for granted. I know how blessed I am.
   As for the other little people that live here, they are such great helpers as well. They want to help in any way they can. K is always right by Willow to hold her hand when she gets scared, or just to let her know she's there even when she's brave. I can't imagine being a child and watching my baby sister go through something like this, their strength amazes me, too. My family, (including those far away) and my wonderful children, Chelsea, Corey, Kailee, Ellen, and of course Willow, are my blessings from God, and I treasure them more than anything else in the world. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment